2017 Matriculation day
The Canadian College of Modern Technology, Computer Science programme, focuses on the practical application and use of computers in complex mathematical, communication, and data issues present in today’s job market.
Practical work skills will be gained as assignments and curriculum closely replicate work that students will be expected to perform after graduation.
A candidate for a Certificate, National Diploma, Higher National Diploma and Degree Programs must meet the admission criteria set below. The Admission’s Committee has the right to refuse admission to any student should it consider it to be in the interests of the College to do so.
The minimum entrance requirements for the proposed Computer Science Degree program, higher diploma, diploma and certificate programmes are as follows:
- DEGREE: Five G.C.E. ‘O’ Level Credits, including Mathematics or Five WASSEC Credits including Mathematics
- HIGHER NATIONAL DIPLOMA: Four G.C.E. ‘O’ Level Credits or Four WASSEC Credits
- HIGHER NATIONAL DIPLOMA: Three G.C.E. ‘O’ Level Credits or Three WASSEC Credits
- CERTIFICATE: TwoG.C.E. ‘O’ Level Credits or three WASSEC Credits
- Additional academic requirements of specifications may be added at the discretion or Departments
- For international students, national qualifications will be judged by the Ministry of Education for acceptability