HOW TO APPLY!
Application forms are available from the Registrar’s office at the Canadian College of Modern Technology. Prospective students are required to complete the application form and return it together with a receipt of payment to the Registrar’s office at #1 Silicon Hills, Mile 91.
The minimum entrance requirements for Computer Science Degree program, higher national diploma, diploma and certificate programmes are as follows:
- DEGREE: Five G.C.E. ‘O’ Level Credits, including Mathematics or Five WASSEC Credits including Mathematics
- HIGHER NATIONAL DIPLOMA: Four G.C.E. ‘O’ Level Credits or Four WASSEC Credits
- HIGHER NATIONAL DIPLOMA: Three G.C.E. ‘O’ Level Credits or Three WASSEC Credits
- CERTIFICATE: TwoG.C.E. ‘O’ Level Credits or three WASSEC Credits
- Additional academic requirements of specifications may be added at the discretion or Departments
- For international students, national qualifications will be judged by the Ministry of Education for acceptability
All application forms will be processed as quickly as possible.
|An unconditional offer of admission||Based on the information provided, the student is qualified and accepted into the College for the designated academic programme.Please note: evidence of qualifications will be required.|
|Conditional offer of admission||Based on the application form provided, further information will be required.Conditional Acceptance may include requirements such as:
• proof of specified grades (5 WASSCE credits) for which results are pending.
Once evidence of achievement has been supplied, the Offer of Admission becomes unconditional.
|Offers of alternative programmes
|If the College is unable to satisfy an original application, a placement may be offered in an alternative programme.|
|Unsuccessful||An application may be refused or considered unsuccessful if it is incomplete, fraudulent or lacks the required documentation. The College will advise prospective students on appropriate actions if an original application is deemed unsuccessful.|